Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:36:05 -0500
From:
Bob Weekley <[log in to unmask]>
The thought just struck me, while waiting on some songs to download from Napster, that My Athlon 800 system with the DFI MB and 256meg of PC 133 Memory should be able to run downloads a whole lot better than it is doing... When I get 6 or 7 songs downloading at the same time I can barely
get my Browsers to work at all. They are very slow!
The Modem Gate is clogged up..

So, why can't I put 2 modems on my system? I have a 3Com win modem now and it works very well. It is plugged into a PCI slot and I have lots of other open PCI slots that other modems could fit in..  I also have another phone line that I can use..

I am running Windows ME right now and don't see any reason that it wouldn't handle dual modems..

Please let me know if this is workable or not.. I really do not see why it would not work... but I've been wrong before...
Bob Weekley

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html