Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:42:53 -0700
7bit
From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Diana;
Are you removing the hard drive controllers in safe mode?
If not do so, I usually remove them all.... then reboot and let them,
plug and play.
Also you can check for multiple cdroms, video adapters and other
devices in safe mode
and delete the duplicates.

  Check you registry  for the "noide" key by running "regedit" .
make sure you back up your registry first, then do a registry search
for "noide"
and delete the key/keys if you find them.
Here is a link to microsoft's knowledge base article dealing with dos
compatibility mode problems
that has been helpful to me:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q151/9/11.asp