Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:34:40 -0700
Please do not reply to ADMIN posts using this mailing list.
Replies to this message will not be approved for posting by
the Moderators.  Send replys to:  Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>

We have been building the new web site at: http://freepctech.com
for about six months now.  It will replace http://nospin.com
eventually.

This site needs a PHP programmer with MySQL skills.  Currently
two of us have been struggling on this process.  Our PHP programmer
has very limited time to help.  We need someone else to help...
someone adept in PHP and MySQL.

What will you get for helping???
We get about 300,000 unique hits each month and you will
receive full credit for your work.  You can place a link to your
website...  you can also become a fully recognized member
of our staff.

Understand we own 23 domains...  we are building
FREEPCTECH.COM now and own the dot NET and dot org
of FREEPCTECH also...  FREEPCTECH.NET is setup on
a MS IIS server.  FREEPCTECH.COM is setup on a server
with all the tools...  MySQL, PHP, SSI and one hop off the backbone.
Speed, tools and more we have...  we need just a small amount
of help...

What we need is a programmer!!!

We do this for FREE.  Okay, we pay a ton of bucks to run this thing...
but, we need help.  We need a PHP programmer who can do MySQL
and help make our new web site HOT...  we will give you full credit...
but, we cannot pay much.  We need simple help and we need
someone with the time to help us.

What to help people with PC problems?  We can do that...  we have
a staff of 39 seasoned pros in the PC industry...  some are the
best of the best...  we just need a PHP programmer...  who can
work MySQL.

Talk to me:   Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group