Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:50:37 -0500
Hi Diana,

So far so good.  The next thing to do is connect the CDROM and CDRW to the
"secondary" IDE connector on your motherboard.  This should be next to one
in which the cable from the hard drive is already connected to.  The two
CD's will use an identical cable to that used on the hard drive.  You must
determine from the CDrom and the CDRW which one will be the "master" and
configure it so.  Then the other device is configured as the "slave".  Plug
in the cable to the motherboard from the CD's to the "secondary" IDe.  The
sound cable will go from the soundcard to the CD you will want sound to come
from, normally the CDrom.  THen boot the system.  And you should be all set.

Regards,
Fred Hahnel
Program Coordinator, Body CAD PIM
Phone:  313.248.3599