BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience....\" -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 20:05:43 -0400
7bit
From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Below find missive from Joe Weisbord-
These people do good works interested contact me & will
forward the link

Drew Diaz

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I'm writing to ask your assistance in filling the position of
Director of
Information Technology here at the Corporation for Supportive
Housing. This
position is critical to expanding our internal capacity and
supporting
continued growth. The ideal candidate will be a creative,
technologically
sophisticated, hands-on manager. The job is based in New York
City and is
national in scope. A more detailed job announcement is
attached. If your
circles include disenchanted dot.coms, MBAs in search of
meaning, and
techno-visionaries looking to make a difference, please pass
it on. Thanks
for your help in identifying great candidates for this job.