Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:44:13 +0200
Ira,

I happen to be looking into this same topic for myself, and I came across a
site that seems to explain Direct Cable Connection really well:
http://www.lpt.com/index.htm . I also have the question of what cable to
buy, and on this site they advertise something called a "UniversalFAST
Cable" (http://www.lpt.com/Products/products.htm), which they claim can
transfer data 10 times faster than regular cable. Anyone have any experience
with this? Is it worth the price?

David Landau