BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
-- The self-help list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:45:05 -0500
Maybe we can add an admin function that I have seen used on other list
servers where there are easily 200 emails in a day.  This ability might be
dependent on STJOHNS.EDU's server setup.

It might go something like this...

When you go on vacation, send the following message:
  TO: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
(I'm just making this up for the example)
  SUBJ: <leave blank>

  set bp nomail

To switch back to "mail" format, send the following message:

  TO: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
(I'm just making this up for the example)
  SUBJ: <leave blank>

  set bp mail

- Pam