BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:21:38 -0600
Ann,
I can direct you to someone who wrote her Master Thesis on the early
electrical industry in St. Paul and on the installation of electricity at the
James J. Hill House.  I found it interesting in that it presented the
information from the point of view of the challenges of an emerging industry
where it is impossible to identify the technologies that will surive the shake
out that will come with standardization.  I found it relavant to some of
today's technological change.  I also found it helpful to understand why
people fear the things I tend to embrace.  Don't know if you'll find it useful
or not

-jc