BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
martin skrelunas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience.." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:36:34 -0700
All is well at the Glass House. I go throught lots of
windex and handi wipes.  I've mounted nanny cams on
our turkey's to to do my building inspections. If we
could only add the fragrence of history to our
builings that some of you are dealing with,  our
Victorian visitors just might have a better
apreciation!

Im having difficulties fittiing all of the climate
control equipment into the privie being restored.
While it is important to stabilize the old pinups and
corncobs that we've recovered we are also wanting to
retain the atmosphere. Wea are also having
difficulties keeping the door closed because we need
the knee room.

MSS
--- "John Leeke, Preservation Consultant"

http://im.yahoo.com/