RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 22:17:41 -0700
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Jean-louis
>Californian grapes taste better than French ones, and Sunkist oranges
>taste at least as good as the best Spanish oranges.

I missed so much the french wine grapes that i used to harvest in
France. I
can simply not eat californian grapes , there are just oversweet with
no
aroma at all, in comparaison with the french grapes. But i suppose the
grass
is always greener on the other side of the fence.
I will be interested to get cuttings from the best tasting wine grapes
from
France (muscats and chasselas for ex.) to plant here in Canada. We
have very
interesting american variety like concorde ( lot of flavor ) too .
commercial californian grapes are the most bland variety that they
could
select.
Jean-claude