From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:46:11 -0500
I would think you would just add a normal cable, not another crossover
cable.  Adding a crossover cable would cancel the first one and it would
work like a normal cable.  Using a coupler would probably work but
introducing another connection with the coupler could cause problems.
As the number of connections increase so does the chance of noise in the
cables leading to corruption of data and slower transfers.