From:
Tom Cohick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 19:24:53 -0400
Could someone please tell me why my computer keeps coming up with  This
program has perfomed an illegal operation and will be shut down. In the
details it says IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module OLE32.DLL
at 0137:65f42003.  After this an internal error window comes up.  This is
an ongoing problem.  I have takne my computer in countless times and they
can't figure out the problem so they reformat.  I would appreciate any help
you could give me.

If your running Win95, there is an updated ole32.dll that should be
installed. The old one can cause problems such as your experiencing. Also,
if your tech is reformatting and reinstalling the original Win95 without
the updates you'll continue to have these problems. The latest updates and
patches are available at Microsoft's website. Good luck!
TomC