From:
Dan Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 06:23:13 -0500
The way I had to clean up my quickcam software was to uninstall it.  Delete
the files off the hard drive, then go into the registry and clean all
mention of 'Logitech QuickCam'.  I believe I also had to clean out all
mention of the QuickCam in the Enum (hardware)section of the registry.
There is also a media section in the systems area that needed cleaning.

Logitechs uninstall unfortunately leaves alot of residual information
behind.

This helped for me, but I am very adept with the windows registry.  It is
not a place you want to go and haphazardly start deleting, unless you know
what is safe.  Always make a backup, and be careful, a wrong move could
render your operating system unusuable.

Dan

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html