From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:27:07 -0800
You will either need to remove other devices from the circuit or add a new
circuit.
If you do not have the skills and knowledge then you will need an
electrician for the latter. To determine what is on the circuit go to your
fuse box or breaker panel and turn them off one at a time..when the plug
that your computer is plugged into goes dead you have found your circuit.
Now leave it off and trace it by discovering what other outlets or
appliances are dead. Perhaps it will be as easy as moving one of the other
devices plugged into that circuit to another circuit.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

>I'm wondering if there is a way to increase the capacity to this area so
>dimmer light, power shutdown won't happen again. Or, only an electrician
>can do something about it?!
>Changhsu Liu

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org