From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:00:27 -0800
Update on my ZoneAlarm situation. Something else is also causing trouble. I
took ZoneAlarm out of the Startup folder and found that I still have
intermittent shutdown lockup problems. Also, can't connect a second time
after disconnecting from my dialup connection. It may be that ZoneAlarm
makes some changes to the system even if it is not running, but I have not
yet tried to uninstall ZoneAlarm to see what that does.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc