From:
Ian Tyrrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:15:01 -0500
I have fitted the new sblive 5.1 soundcard, on to the windows me. I have since had a lot of different errors, and the system is not operating as smoothly. Main error occurs when i try to close the ct2 player, it will not shut down and the only way to get out of the error is to reboot. My 3D mark score went from 5800 to 5640. There are no patches or updates for this card yet, has anyone else had any problems with this card and did you fix it. If you fixed it what did you do?

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions