From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:41:08 +0100
 ...I am
>not saying that your diet is wrong for you only that it is hard to compare the
>two ways. I would prefer that mine was more socially acceptable.

Boy, I certainly can empathize with this. I turn down invitations,
sometimes quite awkwardly, and then go home to eat raw with my dog...

>Another way of saying "semi-spoiled" is partially or pre-digested.

What about the "aging" that good beef undergos? What about hanging
game,
which used to be common? Isn't this somewhat similar to the
refrigerator
aging that Jean-Claude uses? How can we tell, or should we bother,
when
something is getting better or worse as it sits around?

Please understand that I am relatively new to the science of all this,
although I am totally committed to eating raw things, and courageously
experimental about determining whether they're going to cause
digestive
havoc.

ginny and Tomo, "Pass the steak, Mom"

All stunts performed without a net!