From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 10:00:22 -0700
On Wed, 10 May 2000 16:23:15 CDT, Justin Hasselman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Lately, I seem to find myself putting hot mustard, salt, and black pepper
>all over my chicken & turkey breasts and tuna fish.
>
>Are high sodium diets considered to be unhealthy?  I've been doing lots of
>cardio lately so could I just look at this as a way to replace lost
>electrolytes.  Is mustard paleo?
>
>Is the water bloat that accompanies high sodium diets just temporary?  In
>other words, if I eat high sodium every day, shouldn't I just be bloated for
>the first few days, and then my body would adapt and go back to normal?

People like us who are not eating the standard high carbohydrate diet, should
use "Lite Salt" instead of regular salt.   "Lite Salt" (check the label)
contains half potassium, which is needed to balance out the electrolyte balance
in your blood stream.

--
Cheers,

Ken