Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:25:10 -0500
Well then alexs I take it that you think all commercial store-bought eggs
are bad news, whether they be fortified with Omega 3 or otherwise. Any eggs
that aren't laid by free-roaming range-fed hens or by wild cave-birds of
40,000 BC are unnatural and dubious and non-paleo and they may even make
breast milk poisonous to our babies.

Perhaps I'll heed your warning and go back to a safer and healthier
breakfast of jelly donuts and coffee. :-)

-gts

From: "alexs" <[log in to unmask]>