C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:41:14 EST
I'm not sure that we are not on the verge of being on the verge.  I keep
wondering if Singer's appointment to Princeton shouldn't have resulted in a
national outrage.  Maybe it shouldn't have, but I didn't see the response
that would have given me comfort.  It makes me think that groundwork for
practically anything can be laid here without getting serious attention from
the general public.

Am I being too...um, I don't know.  Paranoid?  Or perhaps extreme in my
concern?

Betty

In a message dated 11/29/2000 11:56:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I agree, Kyle. It has nohing to do with one's theology. If our society ever
>  goes into  a hyper "survival of the fittest" mode, we could be in trouble.
>
>  Bobby

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."