C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:26:06 -0800
Steve, (Daja Vu...?)

>Unfortunately, I can't sue you for plagiarism.

You can sue for everything I have.  In the end all you may get is a head
ache.  :-) And bills from lawyers, then you'd ache from both ends.

>But I gotta congrat u for being an opportunist by changing the >subject
>heading & getting attention for yourself.

Subject line irrelevance is a pet peeve with me.  Imagine going into a book
store where all the books are about different things, but all have the same
title....

End O'Rant.

>At least Paige knows who's boss.  LoL

Yes, Paige... Tell us who is boss.  Say the secret word and win $100

Signed,

Mr. G. Marx