BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ramin Aliyev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which, like Afghanistan, cannot be understood by those who use a fork." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:48:09 -0500
Dear Members,

Development Gateway has just launched a site on Afghanistan reconstruction and
development having collected various relevant web resources and cataloguing them
according to key issues that we identified so far.

We would like to invite you to visit our site often and actively participate in
discussions and information sharing through this site. You can post your own
content and articles easily within a couple of minutes and share them with a
broad community of stakeholders in Afghanistan reconstruction. We would like
this site to be completely owned by the Afghanistan reconstruction community
defined in a broad sense: representatives of Afghan Diaspora, international and
Afghan NGOs, academia, donors, multilaterals, and private sector.  If you would
like to be an advisor or cooperating organization for this site, please let us
know and we will discuss modalities of collaboration.

Our site has quite a few interactive features that are still being fine-tuned so
please provide your feedback how to make it more useful for your needs. For
example, we have a discussion space where you could start your own e-discussions
and participate in other discussions. We have a bulletin board where you can
post your announcements about related jobs and volunteer opportunities/interest,
books and events related to Afghanistan reconstruction. You can advertise your
upcoming conferences on Afghanistan and highlight other related activities of
your organization.

In the future we hope to add additional value added services to this site such
as projects database, expertise database and e-procurement service.

Please join this effort by clicking "Become a Member" right under Member
Directory section of the site!

Click here: http://www.developmentgateway.org/node/134111

Looking forward to our collaboration on the Afghanistan Development Gateway
Focus page!

Sincerely,

Ramin Aliyev
Development Gateway