BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:34:15 -0500
Great story.  I've never been to a bar in Milwaukee, not making plans
now, either.  Your friends must have insulted his mother.  Yes, we have
to have big stong guys here to pick up the cows and squeeze the milk out
of them.  I think the BGH has secretely been injected into the farmers.

We have carpenter ants in Wisconsin, and they have itty bitty gas powered
nail guns, they run on beetle farts.