BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:20:10 -0600
My information may be out dated, but my impression is that "beach bunnies"
are largely a west coast phenomena.

In fact, if I recall correctly this storey takes place in New England...in
some parts of New England, "older shrew" may be about as close to "hot babe"
as one gets.

(And you thought I ran away from home to avoid the academic pressure!)

-jc