BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:48:50 -0600
What happens if the reindeer are transplanted to the Southern Hemisphere?  Does
that fat man in the red velvet suit gain directional computation abilities?  Are
the reindeer appropriately horned?  Do  women find more meaningful work?  Or
perhaps...one can only hope...they find something else to do with that Jolly old
elf.

-jc