BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:26:56 -0800
> > reminded of a San Francisco friend in the mid 60's who converted a VW
bug to
> > a living place.
> >
> a bug or a van??  I used to pack a whole lot of stuff in my bug, including
> margie's playpen and clothes for a week at grandma's, but I don't see how
you
> could LIVE in a bug  ;)
> a van, yes....   bug, no.....

Sorry deb, it truly was a little red oxidized bug.   It proved that space as
well as time is relative.   When in the right frame of mind, it had the feel
of cozy grandure.   It is all in the mind, but that doesn't make it any less
real!

The owner was a smallish tidy person, and that helped.

cp on the road again