BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:59:58 -0500
Deb wrote:

<<anybody else have a trailer story?
mind you, it has to be a classic mobile home
(pre-1976, on wheels, and not a travel trailer)>>

Exsqueeze me???? :(

So the fact that we actually lived in a camper trailer disqualifies us from
being included as pinhead trailer trash???

A bit booshwa to say the least!!!

So I guess I won't tell you about the time my mother gave our home (her
camper trailer) to my sister (who was never very guilty of oversensitivity)
on her way from France to California (my sister), or the look on Laura's
face when she had to make a jump for it (with a box full of treasures in
hand) before the camper door opening no longer lined up with the opening in
the wall to the porch, since Jaques (my sister's fiance') had decided it was
time to head West.

Actually you probably don't know about the porch either, but then again
we're not allowed to talk about that.

Rudy,

From 12 miles north of Wooster.

Home of Rubbermaid.