BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:55:17 EDT
In a message dated 08/25/0 4:44:21 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

About the Parkland Designation question. Yes, I can help I think. NYC has
designated several parks as New York City Scenic Landmarks. Also buildings
within parks, also, a different category called Landmark Sites.
I am going on vacation starting today pm, and will not have the materials
handy. Also, no e-mail, no cell-phone, no TV (I don't own those anyway), just
the birds and the bees, until I return on September 11.
If you call me, Misia Leonard, today at 718-391-1244, and give me a fax., I
may be able to fax something back today. I am in a rush now, but would be
happy to discuss this. We could actually talk on the phone! How quaint and
old-fashioned!