BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:05:00 -0500
I recently had a meeting that did not go well.  It was with a high muckymuck
who hands out blessings and punishments for designers who attempt to improve
or avoid access in keeping with, or by ignoring ADA.  This particular
tormentor was in a wheel chair and my punishement was based upon my inability
to directly overcome the challenge that Mother Nature had handed to me and
her.  And somewhere in the middle of this I found myself wondering about the
arrogance of her disability to take precedence over all others simply because
they were not represented, or worse, were in the room, but dared not expose
themselves.

Not sure what this had to do with diebetes, but it seemed releveant when I
started.

-jc