BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:44:49 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/00 11:15:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Prompt service is the watchword of this public servant...just greasing the
>  slides for those that want out and cannot manage to escape life's
>  entanglements on their own.

Cod,

You got my vote. Bullamanka Book of the Dead. Let them see the white light of
a blank screen. Rebirth on another listserv, or virtual samadhi. Now, if only
we could get the pignikers to twist their ankles around their necks and suck
their toes.

Shaman