BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:20:52 -0500
I've used Earthlink almost from the time it was the only Macintosh ISP.
I switched to aol...twice I think.  Earthlink has some of the social and
community stuff and spiffy ease of use things, but I pretty much ignore
that.  I think my kids ignore it too.  Best, the kids never realized
they could do chat room with earthlink, so they didn't go squandering
their time on line talking to other kids that were farther away than
their friends at school, but not noticeably brighter.  I like
Earthlink.  I recommend Earthlink.

-jc