BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:09:15 EDT
The story about critees being on the verge of punching out their critics
reminds me of one back in Arizona days, when the teacher used his candy-assed
little red felt tip pen and actually marked up one guy's presentation
drawing.  There was another time when the guy getting the reaming (he's now a
big cheese in some firm in NY, the name of which escapes me) got so pissed
off that he threw his own felt tip pen down on the table between the
teachers, so they could actually redesign his project.

The most irritating one was the sole female member of our class, whose first
project was described as "a design with balls."  And this was from a teacher
we all liked.

Thank God we're old and don't have to put up with this shit anymore.  Except
from our wives.....

Ralph