Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:49:22 -0600
From: Bradley Marden <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 2:56 AM
Subject: [PCBUILD] Various windows problems

> I have a hp pavilion 6623 amd 500 mhz 64 mb sdram win 98 and Mcafee's
nuts and bolts 98. I am having some problems with it that i am at the
end of my witts with. I continually have problems with error messages
and programs locking up.
> Such examples of error messages that i am having is "General
protection Fault in module Krnl386. exe", "invalade page fault in module
Bpm95.dll", "overflow error in Bpm95.exe", "invalade page fault in
kernall 32.dll". I mentioned the mcafee's because i am wondering if that
is what is causing all the problems, has anyone used this program before
and if so have they had any problems with it? Or am i correct in
wondering if that is the problem at all. When i call customer support
about the problem they say i need to reformat and reload windows with a
clean boot and that will fix it, but it does not fix it. Any ones
sugguestions would be helpful i am tired of having to reformat and lose
everything i have done it about 5 times now. if you need more info about
the system e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and i would be happy to supply
more info.

I have Nuts and Bolts 95 installed.  Most of the programs work but I
have had problems with some of them crashing (mainly the hardware
diagnostics) and now that I've upgraded to Windows 98SE some give me a
message that they do not work on this version of Windows.  I cannot find
the file "bpm95.dll" on my system.  What folder is this file in on your
system?  You can use Find Files on your Start button to find it.  Do you
have other reasons for thinking that Nuts and Bolts is causing your
problem?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html