BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:53:35 -0600
Ken,

This is really discouraging.  My experience is so limited and sheltered.  I need
to be reassured.  Tell us about the clients who fly your family to Jamaica for a
week just because they like your work.  Or at least about the tickets to
Broadway plays.  Oh I know, the one the lawyers were talking about the other
day...box seats at the Hockey Arena, where pop corn costs $25.00!  Oh, sorry,
didn't mean to imply a connection between you and those people.  Its just that
sometimes the private sector looks glamorous....and I do so want to believe that
it is.

-jc