BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:32:20 -0500
7bit
From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Of course I was...I was schooled at Miami (the original Miami, not "of
Ohio," that other one way down south is the interloper).

Did Cuyler get up to Sidney to see People's Federal?  For that matter, have
you?

Cheers,
Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic                               I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                                   - Scarecrow