BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:26:26 -0400
hehe
thanks Ken... those are from Arches NP which came highly
recommended as a destination, and lived up to its billing...

apparently, canyonlands, which is just across the road and
down a few miles (Utah) is just as good and even less
crowded
that southeastern corner of Utah is a really nice place....

there were many other rainbows but I thought I'd just stick
to that double from Arches...

hope everyone else is having  a good summer..

and hey!   do we have any experts on antique or classic
mobile homes in this group?
I've been doing some work for a mobile home park and
I'm really intrigued by some of what I've seen -- many of
them are 40 years old and still in pretty nice shape...
although, I've been asked a lot, "how do you paint aluminum?"
;)

(I haven't got a clue...)

Deb