BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Infarct a Laptop Daily\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:53:08 EST
Ralph-

Having seen the results of cryptococcus (which can lie dormant for years) on
a relative, I fear the piles of pigeon dirt as much as I do my table saw
blade. Psitticosis is also one of the bird-borne lovelies. My father spent
three months on an oxygen tank with an intravenous tube pumping some sort of
antiviral juice due to exposure ( his "club house" as a boy was a disused
pigeon coop).

On the other hand, growing up in South Joisey, one of our favorite summer
activities was to run out into the fields with our Mattel Winchester
repeating rifles when they were being crop-dusted by bi-planes, pretending we
were being strafed. Great way to ingest DDT. Don't think it had any lasting
effehnvpotivnlkrtgidbnbkgknnhm........

Twybil