BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Is this the list with all the ivy haters?\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:48:43 EST
In a message dated 01/14/2000 12:00:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I picked up a book (Temples of Convenience, I think

I have this book-- the pics are great. My only criticism is that they spend a
lot of time on the fancy stuff that photographs well, as opposed to the
utiltarian stuff that acutally got used. One of the pubs where we ate this
summer is illustrated in the book-- the boys enjoyed the loo so much they
made sure I had a peek myself. The pubs never originally had facilities for
women, so all the ladies rooms I saw just didn't compare.

Ken- checked my slides last night. Sorry no extra of the soapstone sink.

-Heidi