From:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:02:11 -0500

Dear List:

First, my thanks to the intelligence of the listowners, whose broad
minded approach to what is appropriate information for us to share has
permitted the exchange of information that has repeatedly enlightened my
thinking about symptoms, causes and effects, and so on.  Other lists to
which I have subscribed have taken a much narrower view and thus been
much less supportive and helpful.

Now, there was recently a spate of postings about high mercury levels.
Is this associated with numbness in the extremities?  Did the symptom
clear up following detoxification?  I would be grateful for all
experiences relevant to numbness.  A recent EMG revealed an even more
widespread presence of it than I had suspected.

As I have noted, there is an alarmingly high amount of tooth decay
(thus, fillings) in the celiac population.  So I suppose it is an issue
that we cannot ignore.  I do believe that the onset of my symptoms
coincided with a root canal procedure.  The root canal dentists concur
that in the case of an extremely sensitive person some elevated levels
of toxicity are possible as a result of that procedure.  They recommend
having all the amalgam fillings removed.

I will summarize.

Nancy in nyc