From:
Lisa Wicklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:12:42 EST

Hi All:

I have a horrible problem with a nose that continues to run with clear mucus.
It is so embarassing to talking with someone or in a store or anywhere and my
nose runs non stop like a facet. I do not have emvironmental allergies as I
have been tested just recently.

There are two thoughts here and would like some yeh or nay confirmatioin on
the source: 1. I am on estrogen replacement for a total hysterectomy done two
years ago in February.  Maybe the estrogen replacement has something to do
with it. 2. Does anyone think that it could be related to some other
autoimmune problem or comes with being on a gluten free diet?

Hope all is well with all of you.

Sincerely,

Lisa Wicklund
Otsego, MN