Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 06:52:48 -0500

Hi!

For those of you who live in or near Stark County, I was at the Raisin
Rack yesterday (located in Canton, Ohio on Cleveland Ave.) and was very
pleased with all the gluten free items they now carry. They have a lot
of different kinds of pastas, cookies, crackers, pretzels, snacks and
frozen items such a pastries, breads, and bagels.

*I have no affiliation with the Raisin Rack nor do any of my relatives.

Just wanted to let people know about the convince of this store in our
local area.

Susan Oliver
Greater Stark County Celiac Support Group