From:
"Insane Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:29:42 -0600
You say you replaced the Power Supply? Did you connect the power cables to
the Main Board correctly. If I remember right, the 503+ is an AT board. The
Power cables for this board need to have the wires connected, so as the
black are matched up in the center of the connector. If they are not, you
would either have no power, or ?????? But either way, your problem would
suggest a power supply failure.

Steve Wolfe........