From:
Phil Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:07:32 -0500
Hello Greg:

Two things:

First, I think you should take your  post and contact Arlo Guthrie and have him set
it to the tune of Alice's Restaurant.  Man, what a tale you tell!!  I think the
collaboration might be profitable.

Second, get the shot.  You'll save on sleep, and stop spinning.  If you are as
strong as you say you are, I don't think one injection is going to make or break
you.

But I think you knew that all along.  Otherwise, you wouldn't be counting the hours
to D-Day!!

Good Luck!  I think you are going to be fine, either way.  But get the shot, because
you are probably driving everyone around you crazy right now with your worry.

Cheers!

Judy Genova, cavegirl