From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:14:13 -0700
I initially suspect power is the problem here.  If it were your drives you
"should" get video and then a drive controller failure.  Not alway, though.
The way to verify is to disconnect both drives and then boot.  If you get
video at that point, then it is one of the drives.  Connect each one
separately to find out which one is preventing boot.

If disconnecting both drives makes no difference, start removing cards,
floppy, etc. one at a time until it either posts or there is nothing else to
remove.  If you get to this point and have another video card, swap out the
video.  You also want to do the same with RAM and CPU if possible.  After
all this you still get the same results, try another power supply.  That
will elminate the possibility of a bad motherboard.

Kyle