From:
Bassem Fahmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 15:39:02 +0300
Ulta you was right it was overclocked because when i put 233 and push the
box in the motherboard to make it 233 it enter the win98 successful but it
hangs, and when i touch the cpu after closing the computer in harry i found
it very very hot..
now i need you to tell me the correct setting for the cpu depinding on this
information:
- i found in the back of the cpu that its 2.8 v
and in the mother board ther are 2 tables :
the first..
1       2      3
off     off     off      1.5
on     off     off       2.0
on     on     off       2.5
off     on     off       3.0
off     off     off       3.5
on     off     on       4.0
on     on     on       4.5

The second table:
4       5      6
on     on     on     50 mhz
off     on     on     55 mhz
on     on     off     60 mhz
on     off     on     66.5 mhz
off     on     off     75 mhz

hope this can can give you a clean view on how to put the jumbers and the
switshes to the correct position,

Thanks very mush,