From:
"Guido S. Piraino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 12:58:06 -0400
Hi,

I recently received some tips about a spool32 error I had posted. Thanks to
one of those suggestions from the list... it got me to thinking that I had
reset the BIOS on the system that was having the spool32 error. I went back
in and changed the printer to bi-directional printing and have since not had
any spool errors appear. They still happened when the port was set to EPP
though... do you think this made it work?

Someone had suggested making the system send directly to the printer instead
of spooling and to make the change via Windows 98, however the system would
not offer the option to do that as it grayed out the radio buttons.

Any how, looking for feedback...

Guido S. Piraino

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
      the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are always provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions