Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:01:18 -0500
I think the sugar in the fruit holds back the digestion even tho the fruit
has more fiber.  Especially berries......   The greens have a faster time
out of the stomach....  No appreciable sugar.  Another thought - The fruit
might have a higher water content, diluting the digestive enzymes.  Just a
thought.  There's GOT to be some reason why Anchells way works.......
sigh.....

Oliva