From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 07:48:40 -0400
On Wed, 24 May 2000, Ray Audette wrote:

> Returning to a natural Primate diet from a diet dominated by foods not
> edible to Primates in Nature will improve the health of any Primate.
> All Lupus patients are Primates.
> All Lupus patients will show improvement following a strict Paleolithic diet
> (eliminating those foods not edible without technology).

That's an irrelevant syllogism.  The question wasn't whether the
diet would improve health but whether it would alleviate the
symptoms of lupus.  The diet might improve health without doing
anything about the lupus.

> Letters that I have received from Lupus patients have spoken
> of dramatic results in just a few weeks.

That's a good sign.

> NeanderThin costs $23.95 (and is available at a 30% discount on Amazon.com),
> has only benificial side effects ( weight loss and improved blood profiles),
> and works for all Primates.

Define "improved blood profiles."  If you've been reading this
list then you know that some people (a) do not have significant
weight loss on Neanderthin, and (b) experience side effects that
are not so beneficial.  Having said that, I agree that the
potential benefits of trying Neanderthin outweigh the risks, and
I have persuaded one person with lupus to try it.  But I do get
annoyed when your self-promotion includes claims that you know to
be false.

Todd Moody