From:
Norman Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:01:01 -0400
> Cross-sectional data suggest vegetarian
> Seventh-day Adventists have lower risks of diabetes mellitus,
> hypertension, and arthritis than nonvegetarians. Thus, among
> Seventh-day Adventists, vegetarians are healthier than
> nonvegetarians but this cannot be ascribed only to the absence of
> meat.

I think that all of these studies of meat-eaters are of those who eat cooked
meat.  When fat and protein are heated, many harmful products are created.

Please see http://www.rawtimes.com/anopsy3.html.

Much of what I see, here, is not "paleo", but is "the least you can do".  If
you do the least you can do, then you will get the least you can get.  If
you want the greatest results, then you'll have to make the greatest
strides.  Eating roasted pork rinds, fried chicken wings, char-broiled
steaks ... and eating grain-fed, 30% fat meat (mostly saturated) ain't gonna
do it for ya.

Norm