From:
Marsha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:47:08 -0600
Date:    Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:41:21 EST
From:    Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Multiple Sclerosis

[log in to unmask] writes:
> Does anybody know someone with Multiple Sclerosis who was helped by the
Paleo diet.  Any help would be appreciated.

There is also the
distinct possibility that eliminating so many foods and food products has
the
effect of eliminating allergens that may cause reactions that mimic MS.
Holly

I have met people who'd been diagnosed as having MS but,
after going to Environmental Allergists [big difference from
regular yellow-pages allergists] they discovered exactly what
was making their symptoms mimic MS. One woman I met and
spoke to F2F about that said once she became fanatical
about  eliminating ALL men's colognes and most fragrances
[in soaps, detergents, underarm deodorants,kitty litter,etc., etc.]
she became symptomless.

]v[arsha in Texas